This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
The Butcher’s Paper
- How to dry age a steak at home.
- Range® Meat Academy Approved by the Illinois Board of Higher Education
- Valentine’s Day Bone-in Ribeye Dinner for Two!
- Carve the turkey, spatchcock style!
- Shin Shank Redemption
- It’s That Time of Year! Know Your Kosher Cuts.
- Keep it Sharp, and Keep Cutting!
- Make the Most of Marinating
RANGE® MEAT CLERK CUTS & FEATURES CERTIFICATE (RMC201)
Cuts & Features includes 8 courses. To begin with, we provide the student with a strong knowledge base regarding the identification of over 240 cuts in the meat case. This includes how to merchandise the individual cuts associated with beef, pork, lamb and chicken. Furthermore, students will understand cut attributes, and how to recommend substitutable cuts and proper cooking methods to customers.