Cure-It Stainless Steel Injector
With a washdown design for the food processing industry, this complete curing pump unit includes a motor, hoses, injection valve, artery needle and spray needle.
- Powerful, 1/2-hp motor provides extended life – this is the most powerful motor available in a portable unit.
- High-velocity fan keeps the motor cool.
- On/Off Switch.
- Fully washdown, no exposed parts.
- Shroud covers motor shaft, with access point at the top for maintenance and hole at bottom for draining.
- Pump is made of stainless steel, USDA/FDA materials.
- Only four bolts for easy maintenance.
- Platform with smooth surface base has an open-end design so the unit is easy to move and carry.
- The open end also allows for easier cleaning underneath the unit. Water won’t get trapped, reducing the chance for bacteria to form.
- Rubber grommets on the base and under the motor make the unit very quiet–1/10th the sound of other injector pumps.
- Oil-filled valve for steady needle read-out–no more trying to read a bouncing needle.
- The pressure release valve design allows user to easily adjust pressure without any tools.
Replacement Parts Available. Call 1-800-456-5624 for more information.